Jewels of China with Yangtze River Cruise(11days)
Tour Code: CCT19
Minimum Number of Persons in Group: 2
Tour Type: Private
Destinations: Beijing, Xi'an,, Shanghai with Yangtze River Cruise
Day by day itinerary
The tour we will provide is a private tour, which means you will visit China's best only with private car, driver and your professional private tour guide who will serve only for your group.There is no other person in your private group.
Day 01: Arrive in Beijing
You'll be met on arrival in Beijing. On the way to the Hotel,
your guide will explain tomorrow's arrangements. Spend the
rest of the day exploring the nearby streets, or resting and
catching up on your jetlag. Beijing is a city of amazing con
trasts - an ancient capital with some incredible historical
sites, and a bustling modern metropolis getting ready to
host the 2008 Olympics.
Day 02: Beijing (B, L)
One day tour including the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. The day begins at Tiananmen Square, the largest City Square in the world. From there you will enter the Forbidden City, a powerful maze of ancient palaces and courtyards from which the emperor ruled the land for 500 years. After lunch we will take you to The Temple of Heaven a Ming Temple where the Emperors performed annual rites essential for the well being of their land.
Day 03: Beijing (B, L)
Today's excursion to the Great Wall (Juyong Guan section) of China promise to be a highlight of our travels. We¡¯ll have a chance to take a hike along one of the most beautiful
sections and learn of its construction 2000 years ago, and examine first-hand one of the most scenic portions of its 3700 miles length. After lunch, you will be taken to The Summer Palace, a vast and beautiful landscape of elegant garden, lakes and pavilions. We'll admire the famous Marble.Boat during the visit.
Day 04: Beijing air Xian (B, L)
This morning you will take trishaw into Hutong, which is an
ancient city alley, to experience the life of the local people.
Visit the old quadrangles inhabited by Beijing residents. Tour
in the Prince Gong's Palace and have a cup of tea. You also
have an opportunity to visit a local family and chat with
local people. Take afternoon flight to Xian. Arrive Xian, meet
and transfer to the hotel.
Day 05: Xi'an (B, L, SD)
Day 06: Xi'an air Chonqing (B, L, D)
Visit the Wild Goose Pagoda, which was built in 648 A.D.
and used to store Buddhist scriptures. Then take a tour to the enormous city walls, sensing the immense scale and enduring impregnability. Finally visit Bell Tower, where you can take a birds'eye view upon this ancient mistrial cityFly to Chongqing by late afternoon flight. After dinner, transfer to the pier and board the cruise for pre-check in.
Day 07: The cruise (B, L, D)-down stream
At 9:00am as the cruise leaves Chongqing, your memorable Yangtze River tour begins. In the afternoon disembark at Fengdu, the "Ghost City" for an excursion. Captain's Welcome Party with Chinese folk dancing and music performance is arranged in the evening.
Day 08: The cruise (B, L, D)
You have a morning excursion to White King City. The ship
enters the Qutang Gorge, the shortest and grandest of the Three Gorges. After lunch, pass the Wu Gorge with its twelve lofty and misty gorges. Then disembark at Badong for an adventure tour to Shennong Stream, a newly opened unspoiled river with verdant plants, ancient coffins and precious animals. The continue sailing into the western section of Xiling Gorge.
Day 09: Arrive Yichang (B, L) air Shanghai
Disembark for an excursion to the new and still under construction, Three Gorges Dam. Pack your bags and complete checkout procedures before the ship arrives in
Yichang at 2pm. Transfer to the airport for flight to Shanghai. Arrive Shanghai, meet and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10: Shanghai (B, L)
Today you will take a city tour around Shanghai. The city tour takes us to the Yuyuan Garden, a classical Ming Dynasty Garden with pavilions, towers and terraces. Then
go to Shanghai Museum, one of the best museums with its richest art collection. After lunch, you will stroll along the Bund, enjoying its elegant sweep of European architecture
and landmarks, and immersing yourself in the location's history and unique character. And then go to famous shopping street, Nanjing Road.
Day 11: Shanghai exit (B)
Enjoy free till transfer to the airport for flight onward.
Quotation in USD per person
Flat Season-- Low travel season: December, January, February
High Season-- Flat travel season: March, June, July, August
A Tourist Class
Tourist Class Hotel List
Beijing: YueXiu Hotel
Xi'an: Renmin Square Hotel Xian 3 star hotels
Yangtze Cruise : 4 star cruise
B Superior Class
Superior Class Hotel List
Beijing: Jianguo Garden Hotel
Yangtze Cruise :4 star cruise
Shanghai:Golden River-view Hotel
C Delux Class
Delux Class Hotel List
Yangtze Cruise : 5 star cruise
1. The economy-class air charges of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities as specified in the itinerary.
2. The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room alone, the single room supplement will be charged.
3. For the land tour in each city, daily American breakfast is served in the hotel, and Chinese lunch and/or dinner will be served with two cups of soft drink outside the hotel. All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
4. Private transfers for you and your party as a group between airports, train stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
5. One private English-speaking guide and driver will accompany you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
6. Entrance fees to the tourist sites.
7. . China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
1. The international or domestic air/train charge of arrival and departure.
2. Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, drink, telex, telephone calls or overweight baggage charges.
3. Charge of obtaining your visa to enter China.
4. Tips to Guide and driver.