Beijing 4-Day Golf Tour
Tour Code: GF-BJ01
Tour Type: Private
Beijing a real tension, if not a little confusing, the selection of golf courses and clubs in the country. Golf has never been so popular in China and Beijing have increased by more than 20 golf courses, many of which are exceptional, including pro shops, golf schools, terraces, gardens and restaurants.
The English name of Golf explains like this: "G" represents "the green", "O" represents "the oxygen", "L" represents "the life", "F" represents "the friendship". It's all right. The golf implication is in this "4 represents". Playing the golf is to optimize human's quality, to enjoy the nature the gracious gift, to develop body and mind, and purify soul...
It may say that the golf is a unique life style, it is the very natural and humanistic sport, which emphasizes the nature and cooperation, has manifested the humanities spirit and the human moral excellence perfectly.
Day by day itinerary
Arrive in Beijing. Your tour guide will pick you up and transfer to ther hotel. After dinner, enjoy the acrobatic show in the evening. Transfer back to hotel( D )
Day 2 :Drive to Changping International Golf to play the game. After lunch, visit Great Wall , one of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China (B L D )
- The Great Wall: One of the seven wonders in the world and the symbol of China. It is the largest defensive construct.
Day 3 : Morning tour to Beijing Country Golf Club located near the west bank of Chaobai River (18 holes). After lunch, visit the Temple of Heaven, a place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.( B L D )
- The Temple of Heaven: The place where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's blessings on the whole nation.
- Hutong's: The old narrow paths where common people lived. All the Hutong's crisscross with each other, dotted with a Kindergarten, a Bell Tower, a Drum Tower, a Tea House, and a lake, House of Gong Infant and local people's houses scattered among them.
- Xiushui Street: A market near the embassy area where you can find a number of duplicates of clothing in traditional Chinese style such as clothes, caps, and gloves. Enjoy bargainings with sellers and the pleasant surprise of finding a real treasure if you are lucky enough.
Price excludes RMB:
2.Entrance fees as listed
3.All means as listed
4.Private van & Tour guide
5.Accommodation based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds & with daily breakfast.
6.All green fees
7.One caddie per golfer at each golf course
Prices exclude: Transportation to & from Hainan
Lunches & dinners
Optional sightseeing activities
Golf power carts fees, locker, insurance and taxes for golf
* All listed prices are valid until September 31st 2008 and remain subject to change.
* Unless specially stated, the rates are not available during Chinese Golden Weeks: International Labor Day in May, Chinese National Day in October and Chinese Spring Festival in February.
* Rates also do not apply during other holiday periods such as Christmas, the time period between Christmas and New Year, the first week of January, etc.
* Please let us know if you wish to modify this itinerary to suit your personal taste or schedule. We will gladly add or subtract any activity, change hotels or room types, etc. Prices will of course vary in consequence.
* Hotel rooms and golf tee-time availability are subject to availability at the time of the booking.
Custom Tailoring:Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now