Xi'an 3 Days Honey Moon Tour
Tour Code: XH-XA01
Tour Type: Private, leisure tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Attraction: Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Lintong Hot Springs Resore&Spa, Terracotta Warriors& Horses Museum, Huaqing Hot pool, Tang huaqing palace
Highlight: This tour is fit to the newlywed, also suit for the persons who like going to spa in the springs. You can have a good chance to spa in the 5 star Huaqing Aegean International Hot Springs Resort which has high quality in facilities and 26 different kinds of spa. Also have a visit to famous Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Huaqing Spring.
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
Huaqing Aegean International Hot Springs Resort & Spa (Huaqing Aiqinhai Guoji Wenquan Jiudian) is situated in Lintong District. The hotel's attractions include hot springs, exquisite natural surroundings and a stellar view of Li Mountain. The hot springs connect to Huaqing Pool, one of the best hot springs recreational areas in China.Huaqing Aegean Hotspring Spa Hotel has 26 different kinds Spa, including lavender essential oil pool, jasmine pool, herb pool, tea pool, kissed soup pool, Tian Xiang pool, Aloe pool, VC nutrition pool. And various health pool, such as hot pool, cold pool, bubble pool, impulse pool, massage pool, the Aegean Sea, cyclone pool, waterfall pool, etc. So in the hotel you are like really return to nature, it allows you enjoy the sunshine, green space, bird singing .....
Day by day itinerary
Day01: Arrive in Xi'an- Big Wild Goose Pagoda- Lintong Hot Springs Resore&Spa.(L+D)
Pick you up from xi'an xianyang airport which is 50KM from the center of the city.Visit the landmark of Xi'an- the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. As the symbol of the old-line Xian, Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists.Transfer you to Lintong Hot Springs Resore&Spa.Here you can relax yourself to enjoy the natural hot spring(free by yourself).
Day02: Terracotta Warriors&Horses Museum- Huaqing Hot pool.(B+L+D)
After breakfast, visit the eighth wonder of the world- the world famous
Terracotta Warriors& Horses Museum.Terracotta warriors Museum is a part of the Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb.Then have your free time in the Hotel.In the afternoon, visit the old Tang imperial garden- Huaqing pool which enjoys great prestige both at home and abroad with an imperial garden history and a thernal spring utilizing history of 6,000 years. At night, enjoy the widely eulogized love story, the large musical drama with true mountains,true water,and true story- Tang huaqing palace (chose by yourself).
Day03: City tour of Ming City Wall-Bell Tower-Drum Tower-Muslim Street.See off.(B+L))
Back to xi'an city.Visit the Ming City Wall, The Xian City Wall is not only the most complete city wall that has survived in China, but its also one of the largest and most complete ancient military systems of defense in the world.The Bell Tower and Drum Tower.Then have your free time in Muslim Street. The Muslim Street, is a fantastic place to wonder. All shops and restaurants in the street are operated by Muslims. The stalls lines the narrow alleys sell almost everything you can expect.See off to the Xianyang airport in the afternoon.
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1 bottle of mineral water/p/d
- Xi'an Map
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees
- Expense have nor mentioned above:the cost of enjoy the hot spring and Tang huangqing palace Show.
Please contact us before you want to take this tour to confirm the price again.