Giant Panda Two-Day Tour to Wolong Reserve
Tour Code: CDT19
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Giant Panda Research Base / Giant Panda Museum / Qiang People Village
Highlights: Giant pandas, the most precious animals in the world, live in China. Also more than 80% of giant pandas left in the world are living in and around Sichuan. the lovely panda living on arrow bamboo is now attracting more and more visitors with its uique postures and also wins the province the reputation of "the Hometown of Giant Pandas" Fengtong Stockade, Wolong and Wanglang Nature Reserves in Sichuan Province are the paradise of giant pandas and these make Sichuan the home to pandas in true sense.
Day by day itinerary
Day 1: Chengdu - Wolong (L+D)
Place & Transport:wolong & Auto
Today's Activities:Morning transfer to Wolong and the driving time is about 3.5 hours. Upon arrival in Wolong, check in at Wolong Hotel. Lunch is arranged in the hotel. Afternoon visit to the Giant Panda Research Base, financially funded by WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and has around 60 panda bears who live in captive for the purpose of studying their breeding and living habits. Next visit to Giant Panda Museum which comprehensively and graphically illustrates all aspects of giant pandas and the natural resources of flora and fauna in Wolong area.
Overnight in Wolong.
Day 2: Wolong - Chengdu (,L)
Place & Transport:chengdu & Hike
Today's Activities:An excursion is made to Hero's Valley. The hiking is available along the mountain path of the valley for about 1.5 hours to see with your own eyes the natural surrounding of the area where the Giant Pandas live. Lunch is arranged in one of the local restaurants in Wolong. After lunch, visit a Qiang People Village near Wolong. Native Qiang people is an ancient minority nation in China. The nation migrated from Northwest of China to this area around 770AD. Its village is kept fully in its primitive style. Stone fort-like houses are built along mountain with brooks flowing through the bottom of houses. The houses function as a residence for living as well as for defense. Walking in the village is like walking in past times. Transfer back to Chengdu
per person and in US dollars)Prices in USD (1:7)
| Hotel / No.Pax
|| 1 pax
|| Single Suppl|
| 3 star
| 4 star
This trip price includes:
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide
- Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges
The trip price does not include:
- Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
chinauniquetour is a branch of CITS (China International Travel Service), one of China's largest and oldest travel agencies.Your satisfaction is our priority. All our guides, drivers and vehicles are carefully selected, certified for tourism and fully insured. Our tours have no unscheduled or mandatory shopping stops so you spend your time and money wisely.