Day 3 Xinglong-Seven Fairy Ridge (B, L, D)
Eat breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Seven Fairy Ridge in the morning and check in to the local hotel for 1 night (Paradise Rainforest Resort & Spa 5*). Eat lunch in the hotel restaurant. Spend the afternoon at leisure enjoying the natural setting. Eat dinner in local restaurant. Enjoy the hot springs around the hotel in the evening.
Day 4 Seven Fairy Ridge-Nantian Hot Springs (B, L, D)Eat breakfast in the hotel. Transfer in the morning to the Sanya Pearl River Nantian Resort and Spa 5* and check in for 2 nights. This world-class hot spring resort offers a vast array of pools. Try bathing in a coconut milk pool, a coffee pool, tea pool, and much more. Numerous beauty and massage treatments are also available (optional). A local favourite is surely the "Nibble fish" pool known to remove the dead skin particles from your skin and make it softer. Eat lunch and dinner in local restaurants. Spend the evening at leisure.
Day 5 Nantian Hot Springs (B, L, D)Eat breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the Li and Miao minority village in the morning and learn more about the Island's original inhabitants and their fascinating traditions and cultures. Eat lunch in a local restaurant. Spend the afternoon at leisure by the pool or enjoy one of various beauty treatments or massage the hotel offers (treatments and massages optional). Eat dinner in a local restaurant. Spend the evening at leisure.
Day 6 Sanya (B, L, D)Eat breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Sanya and check in to your hotel for 1 night (Yalong Bay mangrove Tree Resort 5*). After check in, transfer to Nanshan Buddhism Cultural Center where you can visit temples, enjoy great parks and learn about Chinese and Buddhist cultures. Eat lunch in Nanshan's vegetarian restaurant. Transfer back to Sanya in the afternoon and enjoy some free time on the beach or join our shopping tour (optional). Eat dinner in a local seafood restaurant. In the evening, visit Luhuitou Park for spectacular views over the Sanya area followed by a foot or body massage in renowned He Sheng Tang center. Transfer back to your hotel after the massage.
Day 7 Departure from Sanya (B)Eat breakfast in the hotel. Spend time at leisure before transferring to the airport for your departure flight from Sanya.
- All transfers and transports in private car, mini-bus or coach with driver
- Meals according to the above program (BLD = breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 6 nights in hotel in standard twin room
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees for tours according to the above program
- Government tax
- Transportation to and from Sanya
- Visa fees
- Optional tours
- Extra meals & drinks
- Usual tips
* All listed prices are valid until September 30st 2008 and remain subject to change.
* Unless specially stated, the rates are not available during Chinese Golden Weeks: International Labor Day in May, Chinese National Day in October and Chinese Spring Festival in February.
* Rates also do not apply during other holiday periods such as Christmas, the time period between Christmas and New Year, some days in January, etc.
* Please let us know if you wish to modify this itinerary to suit your personal taste or schedule. We will gladly add or subtract any activity, change hotels or room types, include meals, etc. Prices will of course vary in consequence.
* Hainan is home to various international standard golf courses and the great weather allows you to play all year round. Let us know if you wish to include one or a few golf rounds in the above program.
Nanshan Buddhism & Cultural Centre, Tea House
Nantian Hot Spring & Delicious Chinese Food
Monkey Island & Fisher Village
Wuzhizhou Island & Tea House
Jianfeng Mountain Rainforest - Untouched Nature
Five Finger Mountain Rainforest and Li & Miao Nationalities