Day 1. Arrival to Sanya
You will be welcomed at the airport by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel (Marriot, Mangrove Tree Resort or Resort Golden Palm) for 6 nights. Spend the rest of day at leisure enjoying the beach.
Day 2. Golf and optional tours
Day 3. Day at leisure / Optional tours
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Morning optional tour: Li and Miao Village. Hainan Island is home to the Li and Miao ethnic minorities. In this tour, you will be taken through recreated villages where you can learn all about these tribes’ fascinating traditions and practices. Afternoon optional tour: Wuzhizhou Island. This day trip will bring you to the most beautiful island around Sanya where you will enjoy a day of fun in the sun or practice your favourite water sport (water sports are optional).
Day 4. Golf and optional tours
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Play golf in Hainan Sanya International Golf Club in the morning. Afternoon optional tour: Nanshan Buddhism Cultural Center. This tour will take you to visit this impressive, 50 square km large area close to Sanya. The site combines traditional Chinese culture, an environment protection campaign, tropical sea-view sightseeing and Buddhist culture.
Day 5. Day at leisure / Optional tours
Eat breakfast in your hotel. Daily optional tour: Jianfengling. Around Jianfeng Peak is the largest tropical rainforest in China. A breathtaking winding car ride through the mountains will bring guests to a scenic lake in the middle of the park. Here is the perfect starting point for expeditions into the primeval forest.
Day 6. Golf and optional tours
Afternoon optional tour: Luhuitou Park and Local Specialties Tour. First, you will visit Luhuitou Park, situated on a hill above Sanya, which offers superb views over the city, the harbour, the mountains and the different beaches. The night views are particularly spectacular! Then, continue with a tour of three specialty shops in Sanya: the Pearl Museum and shop, the silk shop and the tea shop
Day 7. Eat breakfast in your hotel. Enjoy time at leisure before transferring to the airport for departure flight.
Golfer price (With sightseeing)
Golfer price (without sightseeing)
Non Golfers (with sightseeing)
Non Golfers (without sightseeing)
6 nights accommodation in standard twin rooms including breakfast & taxes (choice of 3 hotels)
3 rounds of golf (including green fees and caddy)
All Transfers in private car, mini bus or coach with driver
English speaking tour guide
Transportation to & from Hainan
Optional sightseeing activities
Lunches & dinners (can be included if requested)
Golf power carts fees, locker, insurance and taxes for golf
* All listed prices are valid until September 31st 2008 and remain subject to change.
* Unless specially stated, these rates are not available during Chinese Golden Weeks: International Labor Day in May, Chinese National Day in October and Chinese Spring Festival in February.
* Rates also do not apply during other holiday periods such as Christmas, the time period between Christmas and New Year, the first week of January, etc
* Please let us know if you wish to modify this itinerary to suit your personal taste or schedule. We will gladly add or subtract any activity, change hotels or room types, include meals, etc. Prices will of course vary in consequence.
* Hotel rooms and golf tee-time are subject to availability at the time of the booking.