Private one-day Tour B:Badaling Great Wall & Ming Tombs
Tour Code: BJP-009
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Ming Tombs, Badaling Great Wall
1 Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming
Tombs-- The tombs of 13 Ming dynasty emperors and their consorts are
scattered in a gorgeous valley 45km northwest of Beijing, all but three of the
Ming emperors lies in Nanjing, the tomb of the second emperor remains
unknown as he had his throne usurped by his uncle and another emperor was
considered illegitimate and wasn't given the honor of an imperial tomb.
2 Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 1 hour.
3 End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 10:45, before having lunch (11:30),
travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Longdi Jade Carving
Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the
excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the
4 Have traditional Chinese lunch at Longdi restaurant.
mountain to the north of Guangou Valley. There is a narrow path leading to the
top of the two precipitous mountains. the Badaling Great wall is built in between
two mountains and was constructed to be a communications center. North of
Badaling, you can travel to Kangzhuang, Huailai, datong and Zhangjiakou; to the
east, you can reach Yongning, Sihai and Miyun; to the south you can go to
Beijing city proper via Changping, Since the traffic is nice, so it is called Badaling
(Eight Prominent Peaks).Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the
highest point and take the whole beautiful bird eye's view.
6 Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Quotation in USD per person
10 Persons up
- Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: twin-based room with breakfasts as indicated;
- Meals indicated in the itinerary;
- Personal Beijing local English-speaking tour guide;
- Private transfers with experienced driver between airports, hotels, scenic spots, etc;
- Arrangements: charges of planning, handling, operational and communication.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Beijing;
- Beijing Entry Visa Fees;
- Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
- Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
- Personal expenses;