Jinshanling Great Wall & Simatai Great Wall
Tour Code: BJT08
Departure: Every Friday
Tour Type: Private
Attraction: Jinshanling Great Wall
Picking up travelers from hotels on departure time, and then driving to Jinshanling Great Wall. It takes about 2 hour to get a gas station. There you can have a short rest and buy some food like biscuit, bread and so on ( you may feel hungry during hiking from Jinshanling Great Wall to Simatai Great Wall which takes 4 hours). And then go on driving to Jinshanling Great Wall (1.5 hour).
Jinshanling Great Wall lies within Loaning county, Hebei province, 130 km from Beijing. It used to be under the jurisdiction of Gubeilu, an important doorway in the northeast defense line of the Ming Dynasty. It's very precipitous, so you'd better wear a pair of non-slip shoes.
To the east of the Jinshanling stretch of the Great Wall there lays the quiet and remote Simatai section. Hiking from Jinshanling Great Wall for 2 hours, you will get to Simatai Great Wall. The ruinous state of this part of the Wall gives it an air of authenticity that has earned it the reputation of being the most beautiful section of the Great Wall. Unlike the sections to be seen at Badaling or Mutianyu that have undergone extensive restoration, the wall at Simatai has received very little attention. Here, the wall really looks as one would expect it to look some 500 years after it was built during the Ming Dynasty. It will take you 2 hours get down from Simatai Great Wall.
Have traditional buffet Chinese lunch at a local restaurant on the foot of Simatai Great
Driving the travelers back to their hotels.
Quotation in USD per person
1. Only English-speaking travelers in our coach;
2. Well- trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Keep about ten travelers in each 22-seats air-conditioned coach.
Service package includes:
1. Entrance tickets
2. Pick-up service from hotel
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English Speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
Service package exclude:
1. Fee of cable car
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Remark of the seat in coach tour
1. Travelers will receive a message about their tour arrangement while taking the check-in procedure at hotel front desk.
2. We will contact with travelers in the evening to confirm pick-up time.
3. Our tour guide will call travelers' room upon arrive their hotels.