Tour Code: LZT01
Tour Type: Private Tour
Attractions: Mogao Grottoes,Crescent moon spring,City museum, Western Thousand Budda Caves,Song Dynasty Film City,White House Pagoda
B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival in Lanzhou
Our guide will pick you up at Lanzhou airport and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is on your won to explore the city.
Day 02: Lanzhou
Full day tour to the Binglingsi Grottoes. (B+L)
Binglingsi Grottoes is on the cliff of Xiaojishi Hill. Located on a branch of Gansu part of the Silk Road, the Bingling Caves were started by some Buddhist monks from as early as the West Jin Dynasty (265-316) though the official carving began in 420. After many years' work, there are 183 caves existing with 694 stone statues, 82 earth statues and murals of 900 square meters (9, 688 square feet). Another pleasant surprise on your way to Bingling Caves is the beautiful Liujiaxia Reservoir. The crystal water lying among the yellow earth mountains is quite a sight. At the end of the Reservoir, the green water connects to the yellow water while the blue sky connects to the yellow earth. Perhaps this can only be experienced in Liujiaxia.
Day 03:Departure from Lanzhou
Visit the Waterwheel Garden. See off. (B)
Waterwheel Garden is comprised of two waterwheels, a cofferdam, the recreation area and a house of water mill.
Tour Prices (based on per person and shown in US dollars Prices in USD (1:7) )
||10 travelers & above |
The above price is just for your information only! There are fluctuations in the hotels of different seasons. Please ask the exact price firstly when you want to book the tour!
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees