4-Days Tour of Lanzhou - Xiahe - Lanzhou
Tour Code: LZT02
Tour Type: Private Tour
Day by day itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Lanzhou
Our guide will pick you up at Lanzhou airport and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is on your own to explore the city.
Day 02: Lanzhou -----Labrang
Drive to Xiahe and transfer to the hotel. Visit the Sangke Grassland and a Tibetan Family. (B+L)
Sangke Prairie Ten kilometers (6.2miles) from the Labrang Monastery lies Sangke Prairie.Surrounded by mountains with the Daxia River flowing from south to north, Sangke Prairie is an ideal natural rangeland. Every summer the whole prairie turns green, dotted with colorful flowers, providing a most ideal place to experience a nomadic life.
Day 03: Xiahe ----- Lanzhou
Visit the Labrang Monastery, including watching the morning practice, then drive back to Lanzhou and transfer to the hotel. (B+L)
Labrang Monastery Located in Xiahe County 280 km (174 miles) from Lanzhou, Labrang Monastery is one of the six largest monasteries of the Yellow Sect of the Lamaism. It is not only a religious center but also an institution of higher education and museum of ancient books.
Day 04: Dpeparture from Lanzhou
Visit the Waterwheel Garden. See off. (B)
Waterwheel Garden is comprised of two waterwheels, a cofferdam, the recreation area and a house of water mill.
Tour Prices (based on per person and shown in US dollars Prices in USD (1:7)
||10 travelers & above |
The above price is just for your information only! There are fluctuations in the hotels of different seasons. Please ask the exact price firstly when you want to book the tour!
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees