Coach Tour : Afternoon Wonderful Shanghai
Tour Code: SHC- 03 团 号：SHC- 03
Departure:Every day 发车日期：每日发车
Tour Type: coach tour, budget tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Attraction: Terracotta Worriors, Ban Po Neolithic, North Square of Big wild Goose pagoda
Language Type: English
Pick-up point:Your Hotel around 8:00Pm
Finishing point:Your Hotel around 17:30pm
Highlight: Are you traveling alone and want to make some new friends? Do you want to find somebody to travel with you to share the happy time of Xi'an sightseeing? Take a bus tour means other individual tourists like you will join the same tour and as a result you all will enjoy better prices than private tours for the same scenic spots.
Boarding－People’s Square (pass by Town House, Grand Theatre)－Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Hall
Jade Buddha Temple: A beautiful Buddhist temple, founded in 1882 with two spectacular jade Buddha statues imported from Burma.
People's Square: A large public square adjacent to Nanjing Road, this focal point of Shanghai also contains the Shanghai Grand Theatre and the Shanghai Art Museum, as well the People's Park.
Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, which is a must-see for all true Shanghainophiles. The magnificent building in People’s Square houses equally magnificent displays on the city’s astounding development.
Route: Boarding－People’s Square (pass by Town House, Grand Theatre)－Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Hall
－Jade Buddha Temple－Gift Shop－Back to Hotel
路 線 ：集合－人民廣場 (經市政府, 大劇院)－上海城市规划馆－玉佛寺－購物－返回
1. Coach stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
3. Shopping is included during the Seat-in-coach tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.