Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Former Residence Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen has won deep reverence and admiration from visitors since it was opened to the public in 1988. stands a two-storey European-style building. It may not be that noticeable among the nearby high buildings and mansions but it has won deep reverence and admiration from visitors since it was opened to the public in 1988. It is the Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen (also named Sun Wen), the great forerunner of the Chinese democratic revolution, the founder of the Republic of China and the respected contributor to Chinese modern history.
Route: Boarding－House of 1st President of Democratic China－Little White House－Nanking Grand Theatre－People’s Square－
Shanghai Art Gallery－Back to Boarding Hotel
路 線: 集合－孫中山故居－老上海白宮－上海音樂廳－人民廣場－上海美術館－購物－返回
Price from: RMB 350 p/p
1. Coach stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
3. Shopping is included during the Seat-in-coach tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.