Coach Tour : Afternoon Half-day Zhou Zhuang Water Village
Tour Code: SHC- 09 团 号：SHC- 09
Departure:Every day 发车日期：每日发车
Tour Type: coach tour, budget tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Language Type: English
Highlight: This trip start from Shanghai, you will pick up in the afternoon at the appointment hotel and the appointment time, and then drive to Zhou Zhuang Village. Like a lotus on the water, Zhou Zhuang is surrounded and bisected by rivers and bridges. The town is well known for its beautiful environment and simple architecture. Shen's House and Zhang's House is the must place for visit, then walk around in Double Bridge, take a boat ride on the waterways, you may enjoy the scene between bridges and feel the interest of a water township which offers a quiet and simple life. You will be transfer back to Shanghai hotel after tour.
Chen Yifei created a picture based on the double bridge. The painting was used on a first day cover issued by UN and so brought this
town to the world.
It was built in 1742 by a descendant of Shen Wansan who was the richest man in this water town.
Built between 1436 and 1449 with 6 courtyards and more than 70 rooms.
Route: Boarding－Zhouzhuang－Shen’s House－Zhang’s House－Double Bridge－Boating on Waterways－Back
路 線: 上海－周莊沈廳－張廳－雙橋 －小船游古鎮－返滬
Price from: RMB 600 p/p
1. Coach stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
3. Shopping is included during the Seat-in-coach tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.