Coach Tour :Suzhou Garden & ZhouZhuang Water Village
Tour Code: SHC- 11 团 号：SHC- 11
Departure:Every day 发车日期：每日发车
Tour Type: coach tour, budget tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Attraction: Zhouzhuang |Humble Administrator's Garden (Zhuo Zhengyuan) \The Lingering Garden \Tiger Hill
Language Type: English
Highlight: “Above is heaven, below is Suzhou” describes the glamorous city of Suzhou. Today, people have more to say “in the middle is
Zhouzhuang”! This tour will take you to the both! The Suzhou gardens are very famous, which have been listed into the
category of the world cultural heritage.
Zhouzhuang is an ancient water town where rivers and lakes abound. The town has stood up well through the years, 900 to be
specific, and remains as it was so long ago. The typical style and features of the water town and even its inhabitants' way of life
First we will pick you up at Shanghai appointed boarding hotel at the appointed time. You are advised to go to one of the boarding destinations if you are not check in these four hotels. You will be driven from Shanghai to Suzhou. This tour will take you to the both Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village! Suzhou gardens are very famous all over China, which have been listed into the category of the world cultural heritage. Zhouzhuang is an ancient water town where rivers and lakes abound. The town has stood up well through the years, 900 to be specific, and remains as it was so long ago. The typical style and features of the water town and even its inhabitants' way of life remains unchanged. Lunch is included in this tour. After the tour, you will transfer back to Shanghai.
Humble Administrator's Garden (Zhuo Zhengyuan) :Zhuo Zheng Yuan, also called the Humble AdministratorS Garden, is one of the Four Famous Gardens in China. Zhuo Zheng Yuan, located in the Northeast Street of Suzhou city, was originally constructed during the Ming Dynasty. The garden serves as the symbol of dozens of the gardens south of the Yangtze River, and also is the largest classic mountains and water garden among all the gardens in Suzhou. In 1997, the Humble Administrators Garden was ranked as the world heritage by UNESCO.
Shizilin (Lion Grove Garden) Lion-Grove Garden (狮子林, Shi Zi Lin), built in the Yuan Dynasty, is famous for its rockeries, most of which look like lions, hence the name.Lion Grove Garden (Shizilin) is located on 23 Yuanlin Road, in the northeast of Suzhou-a city with profound cultural background and convenient developmental advantages. Lion Grove Garden is one of the four most famous and representative gardens of ancient classical style in Suzhou City.
Tiger Hill The Tiger Hill (in Chinese: Huqiu), is the most famous scenic spot of Suzhou standing to the north west of Suzhou. According to the renowned Chinese poet Su shi "It's a pity of a lifetime if you have been to Suzhou but missed the Tiger Hill."
The Ancient Grand Canal run its way from Beijing to Hangzhou. Suzhou is one of the important busy port.
Zhouzhuang Well-preserved ancient residential houses, elegant watery views and strong local traditions and customs brings Zhouzhuang worldwide fame.A water town with profound culture & elegant waterway views --Regarded by Marco Polo as the "Venice of the East"Zhou Zhuang is proud to be “China No.1 Water Village” located about 45 minutes driving away from Suzhou. The tour is highlighted
by a boating tour on the ancient waterway running through the old stone houses and arched bridges.
Route: Boarding－Humble Administrator's Garden－Lion Forest Garden－Pass by Grand Canal－No.1 Silk Factory－Lunch
－ Zhou Zhuang Water Village－Boating on waterways－Back
路 線: 上海－拙政園(明朝)－獅子林(元朝)－途徑大運河－第一絲綢廠－午餐－周莊水鄉－小船游古鎮－返滬
Price from: RMB 750 p/p
1. Coach stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
3. Shopping is included during the Seat-in-coach tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.
Seat in Coach Shanghai Tour More