Coach Tour : One Day Scenic Hangzhou
Tour Code: SHC- 12 团 号：SHC- 12
Departure:Every day 发车日期：每日发车
Tour Type: coach tour, budget tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Attraction: West Lake Viewing Fish at Flower Pond Lingyin Temple Inquiring about Tea at Dragon Well
Language Type: English
Highlight: Famed for its natural scenery, Hangzhou has been immortalized by countless poets and artists. Even Marco Polo claimed to
have passed through, calling it "the most beautiful and magnificent city in the world."
Hangzhou has many historical sites and scenic spots, including West Lake, Lingyin Temple. It boasts of lots of local products,
like Longjing Green Tea, silk and white chrysanthemum.
This is an organized group tour. First we will pick you up at Shanghai appointed boarding hotel at the appointed time. You are advised to go to one of the boarding destinations if you are not check in these four hotels. Then we will drive from Shanghai to Hangzhou. Hangzhou lies 220km southwest to Shanghai, requires 4 hours' drive. We will start our tour to the West Lake which is one of the ten most famous lakes in China and then viewing fish at Huagang Park. After lunch, we will visit Linyin Temple, Dragon Well Tea Plantation, and Qiantang River. Drive back to Shanghai in the later afternoon. (Only operate on Thu, Sat and Sun )
West Lake Whenever talking about Hangzhou, the famous West Lake can never be far from one's thoughts. Held on three sides in the embrace of hilly peaks, this water wonderland has been an attraction for centuries and it is small wonder that it was a favorite imperial retreat. Ten Scenes of the West West Lake Cruise
Ancient Chinese people praised the West Lake area as a land of intoxicating beauty. You will see "Ten Scenes of the West Lake" during
the cruise and experience peace and serenity.
Lingyin Temple locates at the northwest of West Lake, on the Lingyin mountainside among the Feilai Peak and Beigao Peak. Surrounded with many old trees, groves of bamboo, and quiet and beautiful environment, Lingyin Temple is the earliest temple in Hangzhou, ---
carving which has been a major attraction in China. It was also the best representation of the Temple garden.
Inquiring about Tea at Dragon Well
The green tea grown in the hills is Hangzhou's specialty. You can learn traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony and taste a cup of fresh green
Route: Boarding－West Lake Cruise－Hua Gang Park －Lunch －LingYin Temple－Dragon-well-Tea Plantation－Back
路 線: 上海－杭州遊西湖－花港觀魚－午餐－靈隱寺－龍井茶村－返滬
Price from: RMB 950 p/p
1. Coach stands for Seat in Coach. Guests who participate our SIC tour will share bus and guide service with other clients. Our coach and guide will go from hotel to hotel to pick up guests who signed up the tour for the day. The pick up service in Shanghai would be different and upon requests). Please double check with us for the pick-up place when you decide to book the tour). Only English-Chinese speaking guide provided for SIC tour, our guide will take you to all the scenic spots as what listed in the itinerary. SIC tour is convenient and economic; it is a good choice for solo travelers and business clients.
2. The availabilities are subject to reconfirmed when an actual booking is being made.
3. Shopping is included during the Seat-in-coach tour.
1.Hotel picking-up service and transfer from hotels to scenic spots by the air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. For Shanghai SIC Tour, clients need to get to the specified Boarding Place (such as Lobby of Hotel Sofitel Shanghai Hyland) by themselves to begin the tour. picking-up service is available for hotels in city area.
2. Entrance fees to scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals (Chinese lunch or dinner) served at local restaurant as shown in the itinerary.
4. Personal Travel insurance.
1. Sightseeing, service and any other meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Airfare or train tickets
3. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
4. Hotel accommodation.
Seat in Coach Shanghai Tour More
Like a lotus on the water, Zhou Zhuang is surrounded and bisected by rivers and bridges. The town is well known for its
beautiful environment and simple architecture. Sitting on the boat, you may enjoy the scene between bridges and feel the
interest of a water township which offers Continue Reading >>