4 Days Shanghai and Zhouzhuang Water Town Tour
Tour Code: SHJT- 12 团 号：SHJT-12
Departure:Every day 发车日期：每日发车
Tour Type: budget tour, sightseeing, cultural journey
Attraction: Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Bund, Nanjing Road, Shanghai Museum, Temple of City Patron, Xintiandi, People's Square,
Highlight: This 4-Day Shanghai tour is The tour immerses you into the sea of well-known buildings in Shanghai and later the net of original folk residences, bridges, waterways in the No. 1 water town of China, Zhouzhuang. Surrounded on all four sides by lakes, the beauty of Zhouzhuang is found along the canals and stone bridges. Photo opportunities can be found here at every turn. Come and let the fabulous attractions hit straightly your eyes and your heart!
Day and day itinerary:
Day 1 Arrive in Shanghai
Place & Transport：: Airport pick-up,
ToActivitie In Shanghai
Shanghai is a city unlike any other in China. It is the bustling economic heartbeat of China that enjoys all of the comforts and amenities of a fully modern metropolis. Shanghai today looks to regain its former position at the turn of 20th of being one of the largest financial centers in the world behind New York and London. It is a city that seamlessly blends East and West.
go out and see what a glowing night life Shanghai prepares for you. We recommend Xintiandi where there are rows of bars and cute old-Shanghai houses that hide themselves in the Longtang lanes together with People’s Square, one of the Ten Spots with the Best Night View in Shanghai.
Day2 Shanghai Tours
Place & Transport: Shanghai
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Home's Restaurant
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Yuyuan Garden is located in the center of Shanghai old quarters. It was a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. The complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors. Yuyuan Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks, handicrafts, antiques and souvenirs to some famous time-honored restaurants.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this offers a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays and interactive exhibitions.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center (40 minutes): Shanghai World Financial Center is located in Pudong District, reaching a height of 492 meters (1,615 feet). It is now a new landmark of prosperous Shanghai. It was the second tallest building in the world when it was completed in 2007. Its observation deck, at 474 meters (1,555 feet) above the ground, is currently the tallest in the world. The multi-function skyscraper consists of hotels, apartments, restaurants, shopping malls, offices and observation decks.
- The Bund (40 minutes): This 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. On its west side it is the "architecture gallery" with 52 well-preserved old European style buildings. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do-and by night it's magic!
Day3 Shanghai - Zhouzhuang Water Town - Shanghai(Breakfast, Lunch
Place & Transport:
Today's Activities: Drive about 50 minutes from downtown Shanghai and you get the most famous over-900-year-old Zhouzhuang Water Town where you’ll spend the whole day. You’ll be cruising along the canals to see the old residences, shops and bridges that are full of classic architectural tone via the local boats.
Apart from the cruise, you also have free time to explore this old town. Recommended attractions are: Twin Bridges, Shen Family Residence and Zhang Family Residence. At 5:30 P.M. let’s say goodbye to Zhouzhuang and drive back to Shanghai.
Day 4 Departure (Breakfast)
Place & Transport: Depart Shanghai, Flight not included
Today's Activities After breakfast we’ll see you off at the Shanghai airport. Wish you a nice journey!
||Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World
||The Bund Hotel Shanghai
||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
|Price ( per person, in US (1:6,30) dollars)|
||Single Room Supplement|
» Your tour day starts and ends at a hotel in the city, which may or may not be included. If a hotel is included it is listed by name on the itinerary for each night.
» Discounts for children in China are based on height. Let us know your child's age and height and we can calculate accordingly.
All tours are billed in Chinese CNY. Prices in currencies other than Chinese CNY are displayed for reference only. The exchange rates are subject to daily change.
Get a free quote
Send us an email or call us to receive a no-obligation quote for this tour.
Included in the tour price
- Admission tickets to all sights listed on the itinerary - no hidden costs
- Meals in quality local restaurants with unlimited standard drinks (Coke, Sprite, bottled water, Chinese tea)
- Free bottled water supplied in your vehicle - drink up!
- Private English speaking guide (selected/trained by our American owner), sane driver and quality, air-conditioned vehicle
Not included in the tour price
- You may tip your guide and driver for good service.
- International travel insurance (you should purchase your own policy in your home country)
If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip - though not compulsory - is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Intrepid Urban Adventures destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
How to book this tour?
Please email us and let us know the information below:
1. Your arrival date and flight number.
2. The name you used to book your hotel.
3. The date that you would like to take this tour.
4. The number of persons in your group.
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
chinauniquetour is a branch of CTS (China International Travel Service), one of China's largest and oldest travel agencies.Your satisfaction is our priority. All our guides, drivers and vehicles are carefully selected, certified for tourism and fully insured. Our tours have no unscheduled or mandatory shopping stops so you spend your time and money wisely.