Zhangjiajie, the Three Gorges
Attraction: Combine the peculiar peaks, deep canyons, beautiful waters, thick forest and the mysterious caves in the Wulingyuan Scenic Area with and an incredible cruise along the Yangtze River; now that something to remember!
B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
Place & Transport: Arrive in Zhangjiajie, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Zhangjiajie),
Arrive China Hunan provice national forest park – Zhangjiajie by plane ,our tour guide and driver will pick you up from airport .. get to the restaurant by special car and enjoy Tujia folk flavor for supper. Lodge: Zhangjiajie international grand hotel
Place & Transport: Zhangjiajie
Today's Activities: Huangshi Fort, Jinbian Brook, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Huangshi Fort Cable Car
After breakfast, take special car toward Huangshi stockaded village, up and down the hill by telpher. Then continue the leisure tour along the bank of Jinbian rivule, which wides its way there. It will take 2 hours. Following the visit of Shuiraosimen, we will head for Suoxi valley.Lodge: Jianghan mountain lodge
Huangshi Zhai 1080m above the sea level and covering an area of 16.5 hectares, Huangshi Fort was named after a hermit called Mr. Huangshi. It is a mesa higher on the north side elevated by stiff cliffs. Huangshi Fort has the most of marvelous view of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park including Treasure Box of Heavenly Books, Magic Sea-suppressing Needle, South Pillar of Heaven, Golden Tortoise Watching the Sea etc. It is the best platform to view the beautiful scenes of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. As the saying says that he who dose not reach Huangshi Fort would be regarded as having never been to Zhangjiajie.
- Jinbian Brook: Located in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, it covers a distance of 7.5 km from north to south, winding across mountains and valleys. The brook is limpid through the year, with many scenic spots along the way. It is famous for Jinbian Cave-which has a height of 382km and looks like a huge flying eagle.
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park : Located in the northwest of Wulingyuan. It covers an area of 11880 acres with 97% forest coverage.Concentrating beauty, primitivity, quiet as a whole, with peculiar stones and brooks, this park is the labyrinth of nature and origin edition of Chinese painting. The forest park has 98 wood plant families which include 517 species. Half of the gymnosperm species can be found in the forest park.
Place & Transport: Zhangjiajie to Chongqing, Sichuan Airlines 3U8766 Dep 23:05 - Arr 23:55
Today's Activities: Mt.Tianzishan, Bailong Sightseeing Elevator, Airport Transfer (Zhangjiajie), Airport to Hotel Transfer (Chongqing)
Tianzi Mountain It is known for 4 natural spectacles - the clouds of mist that circle the peaks of the mountain,the amazing views of the rising sun,the moonlit nights and snowcapped winter peaks.They include more than 80 natural platforms to take in the magnificent scenery.Take the cable to enjoy the views upway and relax.
Place & Transport: Chongqing to Yangtze
Today's Activities: Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo, Goose Neck Park, Three Gorges Museum, Ciqikou Old Town, , Chongqing National Arts Institute Gallery , Cruise pier Transfer (Chongqing), Board the ship from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and departs Chongqing at 10:00pm.(Dinner is not included)
Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo: Located in the western suburbs of the city, Chongqing Zoo occupies an area of 45 hectares. There are 230 species with more than 4500 rare animals at the zoo including Golden hair monkeys and South China Tigers. In Panda Room, visitors can see the giant and lesser pandas and their offspring.
In the mornings, many local people practice Tai chi at the zoo. Join them if you wish.
- Goose Neck Park: Very popular with the locals who come here to enjoy the gardens, play Mahjohngg, make music or just relax. Nice views over the river and Chongqing, there are also a number of interesting buildings and former Embassies in the grounds, plus an enormous long painting of the Yangtze.
- Three Gorges Museum: The best exhibits are those on the history of the Yangtze and, of course, the Dam. It also houses some excellent stone and terracotta sculptures, art and interesting artifacts, items from the war years, and temporary exhibitions. The museum faces the impressive People's Hall, built to resemble the Temple of Heaven, across a lively square, itself a hub of activity.
- Ciqikou Old Town: This lively old area has been partly restored, and remains an authentic and busy community. The old wooden houses and narrow streets furthest from the river are mostly unimproved, closer to the river there are craft and souvenir shops, teahouses and music, and lots of local food and snacks. The locals certainly love their food – this is a good chance to try some.
- Dezhuang Hot Pot : Located close to the Nanshan Park, Dezhuang Hot Pot restaurant serves Sichuang food and is famous for its hot pot.
Place & Transport: Yangtze
Today's Activities: Taichi exercise.
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am).
Captain’s Welcoming Banquet
Captain’s Welcoming Dancing Party in Ball Room
Fengdu is where the devil lives, according to Chinese legend. They say that spirits go to heaven, and evil goes to Fengdu. The town is overlooked by Ming Shan Hill, home of Tianzi, the King of the Dead. The whole place has an eerie feel to it with deserted streets, tower blocks, empty shops and banks. The only people here are those who make a living from visiting cruise boats.
Setting out in the morning, travel ship will pass through Wu gorge -- the most beautiful gorge of the Three Gorges. This scenic zone extents from Daning river of Wu mountain in the west, to the Badongguan ferry in the east, with total length of 42 Km. The famous Twelve peaks in Wu mountain lie there still just like twelve fairies; graceful goddess peak stands lovely and delicately, admiring countless heroes at all times. The ship will stop at the dock of Wu gorge town, you can take willow-leaf boat to explore the famous scenic spot of China [the little Three gorges], place yourself in the peak cluster to enjoy emerald green gorge, stranger peaks, deeper and quieter landscape; you will pass ancient plank road along cliff
and hanging coffin put in the cliff for thousands of years. All the recreation instruments on the ship are available at night (own expense).the Three Gorges
Place & Transport: Yangtze
Today's Activities: Taichi exercise.
Passes through the 1st gorge--Qutang Gorge.
Passes through the 2cd gorge---Wu Gorge.
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(1:30pm-5:30pm). You have the option of visiting White Emperor City(RMB260 per person).
Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks.
--Shennong Stream is another tributary of the Yangtze River, and its fast-flowing, crystal clear water runs southwards through deep gorges. The stream races past large and small karst caves, flocks of swallows, sheer cliffs, deep gorges, waterfalls, three-colored springs, rapids, the ancient plank path, a suspended coffin in the cliff, groups of ancient tombs and marvelous karst formations.
Place & Transport: Yangtze to Yichang to Departure City, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Yichang), Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Arrive in Yichang at 1:00pm.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Three Gorges Dam, the largest water conservancy project ever undertaken by man and it has been a dream for several generations of Chinese people. The construction of the dam formally began in 1994. The body of the dam was completed in 2003, and the whole construction will be competed in 2009. It will be 2,335 meters long, 185 meters high, 18 meters wide on the top and 130 meters wide at the bottom.The tourists can get access to the top of the dam and enjoy different kinds of photo opportunities.
|Your Group Size
Price Details : Since this is a private tour, the price per person varies and depends on many aspects, such as your group size, the hotel ratings and your travel date. If you want to get a custom price quote for this tour, please sent us inform letter and give us as much information as possible about your travel . Our professional tour operator will be at your service and help you make the most of your travel time and dollars!
||East Garden Hotel |
||FLOWER OF THE PEACE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL |
Yangtze Cruise Ships
|Yangtze Cruise Ships
| Yangtze Paradise
| Yangtze River
|| Tourist Class
Custom Tailoring: Design your own tour with our help to meet your unique interests, You don't have to compromise, do exactly what you want to do! Let us assist you to tailor-make your own China Experience. Tell us what you need now!
chinauniquetour is a branch of CTS (China Travel Service), one of China's largest and oldest travel agencies.Your satisfaction is our priority. All our guides, drivers and vehicles are carefully selected, certified for tourism and fully insured. Our tours have no unscheduled or mandatory shopping stops so you spend your time and money wisely.
This trip price includes:
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast as specified (but hotels are subject to change to the same category before finally confirmed).
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Transfers among airports & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Domestic flights, trains or buses as specified in the itinerary.
- Domestic airports departure taxes have been charged with the flight tickets.
- Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
Arrangements for the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
The trip price does not include:
- Any meals which are not included in the "The trip price includes."
Single Room Supplements (as the above quotation for accommodation is based on twin sharing room).
- International air and train tickets for coming to & leaving mainland China. Air tickets or train tickets not specified in the itinerary on the first arrival day and last departure day.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal expenses: Items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day-to-day itinerary.
Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Visa fees